Removing an old gas heating and water heating system from your house can be a daunting project for any homeowner. Dynamic Heaters and our electrical heating experts are here to guide you through the stages. From our initial free survey right through to onsite work, you will be dealing with one dedicated member of our team. Our goal is to make the transition from Gas to Electric simple and hassle free. Once your new electric heating system is up and running, we keep regular contact to ensure you are happy with the setup and efficiency of your brand new heating system. All of our customers stated they are 100% happy with their switch and will never look back.Find Out More Request a Brochure
• STEP 1: Prepare all the required tools.
• STEP 2: Turn off the water heater.
• STEP 3: Turn Off the Main Gas Supply.
• STEP 4: Disconnect the Gas Supply at the Union.
• STEP 5: Disconnect the Gas Supply.
• STEP 6: Drain the hot water.
• STEP 7: Connect the garden hose to the drain valve.
• STEP 8: Turn Off the Cold Water Supply.
• STEP 9: Open the Drain Valve and drain off all the water.
• STEP 10: Disconnect the Temperature & Pressure (T&P) Relief Valve.
• STEP 11: Remove the Vent Pipe.
• STEP 12: Disconnect the 2 water pipes.
Attention: DO NOT remove your gas water heater yourself! It can be really dangerous without the help of a professional. Our team of professionals is available to do it for you.
For more information please read here .
• STEP 1: Prepare the radiator key, 2 adjustable wrenches and a bowl.
• STEP 2: Turn off your heating
• STEP 3: Turn off the radiators valves.
• STEP 4: Drain the radiator loosening the nut which joins the radiator to the valve.
• STEP 5: Open the bleed valve with the radiator key to drain more water.
• STEP 6: Close the bleed valve and loosen valve on the other side.
• STEP 7: Disconnect completely the radiator.
Tilt the radiator to the side to drain any residual water.
• STEP 9: Lift the radiator off the brackets.
Attention: DO NOT remove radiator yourself! It can be really dangerous without the help of a professional, or to heavy to displace yourself. Our team is available to do this for you as a complimentary service purchasing one of our radiators.
Yes, you can replace your gas boiler with an electric boiler. You should replace your gas boiler with electric. Not only due to its energy efficiency but also for the help you'd give to the environment!
Would you like to know more? Read here 5 Reasons to Choose an Electric Heating System.
As you might know, traditional central heating is literally meant as one heating source (Boiler) powering all the radiators around the house at the same time. What we mean by “Electric central heating” is that we use the same heating system around the house, but with independent heating sources. Indeed, the power comes from your electricity.
However, this system allows energy efficiency, cost savings, temperature control, and full flexibility thanks to independent single units and its smart features.
If you would like to know more, we talk about it in this article: Electric Central Heating Radiators vs Traditional Central Heating. Come and have a look!
We focus on providing the highest quality and most efficient electric radiators at an excellent value. Thanks to the technology used in our radiators you can be sure your heating is running smoothly and efficiently once we have finished installation.
In most cases, no. It is very unlikely that you will need to upgrade your wiring to accommodate electric radiators.
Yes, our team of experts will cap off your current gas system, remove your boiler and radiators. We will fit the new electric radiators and ensure that they're in full-working condition before we sign-off on the project.
Yes, our showroom is located at our headquarters in Poole, Dorset. You're more than welcome to pop us a visit and explore the range of products that we offer.