Old storage heaters are an inefficient and awkward way to heat your home. Dynamic Heaters take the stress out of removing storage heaters in your property and offer a professional removal, licensed disposal, and certified electric radiator fitting service.
Our energy efficient electric radiators work on a standard 24hour electric supply so there is no need for an economy 7 tariff.Find Out More Request a Brochure
With Magmatic heat retention stones, our radiators are capable of providing near-instant heat.
With smart-radiator functionality; our radiators have a Thermostat programmable up to 24-Hours.
State-of-the-art radiators designed to consume less electricity, saving on costs whilst warming your home.
With different designs allowing you to fit your ideal radiator into almost any room on any wall.
Our Magmatic heat retention stones provide an extra 45+ minutes of heat for every 15 minutes of electricity used.
ATTENTION: Removing storage heaters alone is too dangerous and complicated to be done without the help of a professional as they come wired directly to the wall and are very heavy.
• STEP 1: Isolate the electric supply.
• STEP 2: Take the faceplate off the wall, making sure the electricity has been isolated, disconnect the storage heater supply.
• STEP 3: Remove the front panel of the heater.
• STEP 4: Take off the internal panel (Just screwed in – dust might be in).
• STEP 5: Remove the first layer of bricks. (These are very heavy and large storage heaters will have many bricks.) Dynamic Heaters use necessary lifting equipment to remove them safely from the property.
• STEP 6: Pull the heating elements out and remove the bricks at the back.
• STEP 7: Release the screws on the side and remove the carcass from the wall (It might be underneath the carpet too).
• STEP 8: Unscrew the wall bracket and remove it.
We focus on providing the highest quality and most efficient German electric radiators. Thanks to the technology used in our radiators you can be sure your heating is running smoothly and efficiently once we have finished installation. Our internal heat retention stones and the way heat is produced inside our radiators is what makes them stand out from the rest.
The old fashioned look and the space that they occupy are important factors, however storage heaters are now outdated and expensive to run also. Using electric wall radiators to replace a storage heater is the right choice to make. Electric Radiators are 100% efficient, controllable and cost-effective.
Absolutely. Electric heaters are the perfect solution to replace storage heaters. They are more energy efficient and more cost effective, allowing a more comfortable atmosphere and experience.
We have various sizes of radiators across 3 main ranges, Standard, Vertical & Low Level. Depending on what space you have available will depend on what range you need to select from.
Yes, our team of experts will fit the radiators and ensure that they're in full-working condition before we sign-off on the project.
Yes, our showroom is located at our headquarters in Poole, Dorset. You're more than welcome to pop us a visit and explore the range of products that we offer.